Thursday, May 23, 2013

I'm Baaaaack!

Okay, so obviously, I'm not so great at the keeping track of the blog thing.  Here's the run-down on what's happened in the last *ahem* 3 years:

*Had Baby Girl!  Her name is Juliet Marie and she's about to turn 3 (gasp!).


*Got pregnant again (surprise!) and had our sweet boy, Lincoln Michael on Leap Day 2012.  He is 15 months old now!  Our sweeties are 20 months apart.  Didn't really plan on it, but wouldn't have it any other way.  :)



*Moved.  To the northern part of town.

*I am happily staying home with my kiddos.  Not watching anyone else's kids anymore.  My two keep me plenty busy.  ;)



*I have a niece!  Charlie Kay.  She turns 2 today!  She is the coolest.






Those are the important things.  I know there's a lot that has happened over the past few years, but those are the ones that come to mind first.  My kids keep me busy and I can't promise I'll be on here often, but I'll try to keep you updated.  You know, all three of you that are probably reading this.  ;)  I'll also be posting reviews on some cool products from Influenster, so watch out for those posts too.  :)

Much love ya'll!

~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment