Tuesday, April 13, 2010

3rd Trimester!

Yay! We made it! I am officially in my 3rd trimester of my pregnancy! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. :) I'm actually enjoying being pregnant this week. I know that sounds terrible, but I have felt awful this past month or two. It finally doesn't hurt to be alive. ;) Other than some mild back pain occasionally, I'm feeling so much better. :)

I'm trying to think if anything interesting has happened these past few weeks since I've last updated... I can't really think of much. I've been drinking a lot more water, and I'm convinced that my mother has been right my whole life... It fixes everything! I think between drinking water, the incredible sunshine, and the fact that I've been trying to take a walk everyday, these things have largely contributed to my improving health. :)

We painted Baby Girl's nursery! That's exciting news! We went with a really soft pale green. I think the name of it was Pale Green Moss. And we arranged her room! Yay! I finally convinced Adam to help me take out the twin bed that was in there and now there's just enough room for all of her stuff. The only thing we're missing is her glider. :) Here are a couple of pics:

Changing table, closet, and crib!



View when you walk into the room:


Other than that, I can't really think of anything else that's happened. I'll update if I remember something. Have a marvelous day and here are some updated belly pictures for ya:

26 Weeks





27 Weeks! 3rd Trimester




How far along? 27 WEEKS! 3rd Trimester, yay!

Total weight gain/loss: I have no idea...
Maternity clothes? Yep, and I've started to raid Adam's closet for t-shirt and basketball shorts, poor guy ;)
Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: Better. I still get up at least twice a night. It's almost like clock-work. I get up at 1:30am and 5:30am... apparently 4 hours is my max. ;)
Best moment this week: I feel GOOD!
Movement: She moves all the time! More rolling than kicking now though.
Food cravings: Taco Bell! My poor husband, haha!
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: None, thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? Still in... but getting shallow-er (is that a word?).

What I miss: Sleeping through the night and being able to paint my own toenails. :(
What I am looking forward to: Meeting her!
Weekly Wisdom: Water has miraculous healing powers... My mother has been trying to tell me this my whole life. "Mom, I think my arm is broken!" "Drink some water!" "Whaaat?..." Seriously, water has fixed just about every ailment I've had over the past two weeks. Back hurt? Drink some water. Headache? Drink some water. Tired? Drink some water. Heartburn/indegestion? Water! Twitchy legs? Water! Itchy skin? Drink some water!!!
Milestones: We have reached the 3rd trimester! Yay! :D

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! On the home stretch!! Glad you're feeling good!

    ReplyDelete